Different users have access to different functions of the site. While anyone can do most things on the site, including reading and editing, administrators can access a few additional functions. These functions help an administrator moderate the Wiki, add/remove new features and more.
Administrators' and Bureaucrats' usernames are bolded.
- Note: To see the full rights policy, click here.
- All permissions of a user without rights
- Have access to all Chatmod and Rollback permissions
- Delete/restore pages
- Block/unblock users
- Grant/revoke chatmod rights from/to other users or self
- Revoke own rights
In addition to Administrator rights, the Bureaucrat group can be added to a user with Administrator rights. Bureaucrats themselves also have a few additional permissions.
- All Admin, Chatmod and Rollback permissions
- Grant/revoke Bureaucrat or Rollback rights to others
- Revoke own, but not others' Bureaucrat rights.
- A * indicates that the admin is also a bureaucrat